2014-15 Free & Reduced Applications
Click the link below to download the application. Complete an application at any time during the school year.
For information about school lunch, payment info, free and reduced applications and more, go to
Welcome to Chartwells School Dining Services at the Bridgewater-Raynham Regional School District.
Locally at Bridgewater-Raynham, we serve meals to over 5000 students in 7 schools; 3 elementary schools, 3 middle schools and 1 high school. Our goal is to provide the best quality food for each student one child at a time.
Nationwide, Chartwells currently manages over 500 public school districts. These districts range from one to hundreds of individual school locations. We serve approximately 2.5 million meals daily to students in elementary, middle and high schools across the country. Most of our food service operations are governed by the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program and require strict regulatory compliance.
Chartwells School Dining Services continues to provide Bridgewater-Raynham with an appealing and nutritionally sound child nutrition program that is safe and affordable to parents, students, faculty and staff. Over the past seven years some of our accomplishments include:
- Adding more Balanced Choice Meals and Better for You Snacks, including more fresh fruit and vegetable options to our menus at all grade levels.
- Superfood and monthly Food Focus choices regularly on monthly menus, coupled with educational, classroom and menu promotions.
- Navigating stringent new Federal and State Regulations to ensure compliance at all schools.
- Installing a modern computerized point of sale system that allows parents and students the ability to prepay for meals and snacks, add money to student accounts, check purchases on-line, and receive e-mail alerts. System also allows for increased accounting, reporting and compliance capabiliies.
- Community involvement and rasing funds for local causes, including four years of Chartwells cafeteria workers sponsoring a team at the ACS Relay for Life which raised over $5000 in total. Also recently involved with the local Operation Santa's in both Bridgewater and Raynham, cafeteria workers have raised over $1000 to help local families in need during the holidays. In addition, actively involved in fundraiser to purchase books for the B-R HS library, raising over $800 to help all of our students.
- Overseeing cafeteria operations during state declared emergencies, blizzards, hurricanes, readily available to serve the local public during times of need.
- Cafeteria and Kitchen upgrades at the Bridgewater Middle School.
- Catering events such as the yearly B-R HS awards banquet where we provide over 500 guests with fantastic food and service, as well as a variety of other school and non-school catering events.
Nourishing students is not only our business; it's our commitment to the communities in which we serve. Chartwells is a diverse family of dedicated food and nutrition specialists serving the academic community. We deliver customized solutions that benefit our partners through innovative programs.