To access these services:
1. Simply go to the web site at www.mySchoolBucks.com . From this site you will create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, student ID number and school ZIP code. The instructions listed below will guide you through the easy online account set up process. For student ID number’s please call April Buckley at (603)-332-0757 X *2130
Things to know:
Ø If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
Ø Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts at one sitting will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. Rochester Public Schools and Chartwells do not profit from the use of this site.
Ø A recommendation would be to deposit more money less often to avoid the $1.95 fee assessed at each deposit
What features are free?
If you choose not to take advantage of the on-line prepayment service you can still view account balances and track student purchases through your free MySchoolBucks account. To add funds without paying the convenience fee, make advance payments via cash or check (payable to the Rochester School Lunch Program).
Using Cash and Checks:
You may still send in cash or check to be placed on your child(ren)'s account. We encourage you to consider using a check or MySchoolBucks to prevent loss or theft.
Please write your child's ID number on the memo line of the check to help ensure it is credited to the proper account.
If checks are returned to the School District from the bank with insufficient funds, you will need a bank money order for the original check amount including a $25.00 returned check fee and your account will be moved to cash only.
Note: All negative or positive balances will roll over to the next month.
Registering for MySchoolBucks.com
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by contacting your child’s school or contacting the Food Service office..
- Go to the website www.mySchoolBucks.com .
- Click Sign Up and enter the required information.
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
Add Students to Your Family Account
- When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.
- Click MyKids from the main menu OR from the blue navigation bar above.
- This is a listing of the students in your account. It will be empty on your first visit to the site.
- Click Add Child and enter the required information.
- Click Add (next to your child’s name) to continue.
- Click Add Child to repeat the process for additional children.
- NOTE: Your child’s transaction history report will not display information during the initial account set up process.
How to Make a Deposit
- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student.
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child’s name.
o If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child’s name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child’s account.
- Click Calculate.
- Click Make Deposit.
- You will be directed to the PayPal web site to enter your payment information.
o You have the option to use your existing PayPal account or a major credit card to make your payment.
o If you are using your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password to continue.
o If you are using a credit card, enter the required information. For your protection, MySchoolBucks.com will not store your financial information.
- Click Pay Now when finished.
- Click Pay once again to finish the process.
Low Balance Alerts
- Go to Home page
- Click on MY PROFILE.
Click on LOW BALANCE ALERTS, click OFF to ON and complete information