All parents at Adam, Chapman and High School
BEGINNING OCTOBER2,2017 ANY STUDENT WITH AN NEGITIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE WILL RECIEVE A SUNBUTTER SANDWICH UNTIL BALANCE IS PAID IN FULL
Want to pay your lunch account on line go to: mypaymentsplus.com
Weymouth Schools and Chartwells has launched Nutrislice - A new digital menu available for parents, staff and students. Nutrislice offers the opportunity to navigate daily menu offerings, food allergies, dietary concerns and various nutrition education resources. Check us out by visiting: http://weymouthschools.nutrislice.com/
Looking for substitute food service workers
please email me at email@example.com
PARENT ORIENTATION 2017-1018 LUNCH PROGRAM for Adam, Chapman and High School
1. All lunches $2.75 including milk, fruit and/or juice, vegetables
2. Reduced lunches $.40 including milk, fruit, and/or juice, vegetables
3. Free lunches including milk, fruit, and/or juice, vegetables
4. ALL SNACKS, including ice cream & beverages are available at additional cost
5. Our Main Meal is the Meal of the Day and accommodates the student body. We also have alternate meals such as Pizza, Chicken Patties, Burgers, etc., however, there will only be a certain amount per lunch. Not every student is guaranteed the alternate meal. For this reason, a monthly Menu is made available to you on the school website. One can also be sent home if requested.
6. If your child was Free/Reduced in the past, you MUST apply for the Free/Reduced Meal Plan again, this will not carry over.
7. Families receiving SNAP Benefits will receive a letter of Direct Certification
8. Each student can charge up to two (2) lunches, and then will receive an alternate lunch (Sunbutter Sandwich) which includes milk, fruit and/or juice, vegetables until the account is brought up to date.
9. FREE students cannot charge a second meal, they must have cash in hand or on their account
10. mypaymentsplus.com MEAL PAY PLUS, parents/guardians may put money on their child’s account through this program, availability can take up to 48 hours to process. In the meantime, if they owe they will receive a Sunbutter Sandwich.
1. All breakfasts $1.40, includes milk, juice, fruit, cheese stick
2. Reduced breakfast $.30, includes milk, juice, fruit, cheese stick
3. Free breakfast, includes milk, juice, fruit, cheese stick
4. CHARGING IS NOT ALLOWED FOR THE BREAKFAST PROGRAM
5. Again, ID’S are very important in the …each student will scan their ID and the account will come up on the Register. Having their ID’s will allow the lines to move faster, giving them more time to eat.
***PLEASE BE AWARE THAT OUR MENUS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE***
Do you have a child under 5? Are you pregnant or breastfeeding? Please see our WIC flyer under menus
Free and reduced application can be submitted any time durning the school year! Probation period has ended, so if you didn't submit your free and reduce application this year you still can.
IF YOU RECEIVE FREE LUNCH YOU ARE ALSO ABLE TO RECEIVE FREE BREAKFAST AT YOUR SCHOOLS.please email me at firstname.lastname@example.orgDo you have a child under 5? Are you pregnant or breastfeeding? Please see our WIC flyer under menusFree and reduced application can be submitted any time durning the school year! Probation period has ended, so if you didn't submit your free and reduce application this year you still can.IF YOU RECEIVE FREE LUNCH YOU ARE ALSO ABLE TO RECEIVE FREE BREAKFAST AT YOUR SCHOOLS.